Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
APARTAMENTOS PÉREZ JIMÉNEZ S.A.
Tax ID no. (CIF): A80888845
Registered office: CALLE GENERAL DIEZ PORLIER 101, 28006, MADRID
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (This address is only for emails relating to the Data Protection Law.) Phone: (+34) 91 562 52 92
- Potential guests. Purpose of the processing: Managing the potential commercial and/or professional relationship, managing the sending of the information requested and/or solving the queries sent, providing deals for our services and/or products of interest.
Guests. Purpose of the processing: Management of the commercial and/or professional relationship, providing deals for our services and/or products of interest to you.
- Suppliers. Purpose of the treatment: Managing the commercial and/or professional relationship.
- Candidates. Purpose of the treatment: Managing the recruitment process.
- Website users. Purpose of treatment: Managing the analysis of your browsing data.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
Depending on the data subject category , the legal basis for processing your personal data may include:
- Potential guests. Legal basis: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party (budgets, orders, service offers, etc.). // Art. 6.1.f GDPR: Legitimate interest (sending requested information, responding to queries, etc.). // Art. 6.1.a GDPR: Consent of the interested party (providing deals for our services and/or products).
- Guests. Legal basis: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
- Suppliers. Legal basis: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
- Candidates. Legal basis: Art. 6.1.a GDPR: consent of the data subject.
- Website users. Legal basis: Art. 6.1.a GDPR: consent of the data subject.
The data we request is adequate, relevant and strictly necessary, and you are under no obligation to provide them, but your failure to provide them may affect or prevent the provision of the service.
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum period needed to correctly provide the service offered, as well as to fulfil any obligations arising therefrom and any other legal requirements.
Who will receive your data?
APARTAMENTOS PÉREZ JIMÉNEZ S.A. may transfer certain information to the companies of the VP Hotels Group and La Rumba Gestión S.L., always with prior consent.
We would also like to inform you that, by virtue of current laws or the contractual relationship you may have with APARTAMENTOS PÉREZ JIMÉNEZ S.A., certain data may be shared with the following entities:
- Banks and financial institutions to collect payments for services and/or goods purchased.
- Public administrations with authorities in the sectors in which APARTAMENTOS PÉREZ JIMÉNEZ, S.A. operates, when established by current legislation.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights that may be exercised by data subjects are as follows:
- Right of access to personal data concerning the data subject
- Right of rectification or deletion
- Right of opposition
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data
- Right to data portability
- Right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated data processing.
The data subject may exercise their personal data protection rights by sending a written communication to the registered office of APARTAMENTOS PÉREZ JIMÉNEZ S.A. or to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Examples, forms and more information about your rights are available on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, hereafter AEPD, www.aepd.es.
Can I withdraw my consent?
You have the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can I complain if I feel that my data has not been processed correctly?
If any interested party believes that their data have not been processed correctly by APARTAMENTOS PÉREZ JIMÉNEZ S.A., or that their request to exercise their rights has not been dealt with satisfactorily, they may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority, which in Spain is the AEPD, at the following address: www.aepd.es.
Security and updating of your personal data
In order to ensure the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided. These measures are taken to avoid their alteration, loss and/or unauthorized processing or access, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important, so that we can keep your personal information updated, inform us whenever there is a modification thereof.
APARTAMENTOS PÉREZ JIMÉNEZ S.A. informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in each stage of the processing. Your data will not be disclosed or shared with third parties, except in the cases provided for by law or with the express authorization of the interested party.